Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Random Marvell





Ngobrol sama si no.3 kudu siap siaga. Karena dia ahli banget lompat2 topik. Kalo loe meleng dikit, loe bisa nggak ngerti dia ngomong apaan. Dan akan berakhir dengan kalimat:

"Gimana? Gimana? I don't understand.. "

Then you have to face the lil boy yang akan dengan gembiranya mengulang cerita lagi.

This conversation I had yesterday:

Marv: If I go to Skipjack (*SteakHouse*) I want to order Grilled Chicken.

Me: If I go to Skipjack, I definetely will order the steak

Marv: The grilled chicken is the best, mom

Me: yeah.. because you're a chicken boy

Marv: No!! Kinan (*his classmate*) is the chicken boy!

Me: and why is that?

Marv: Because he always say "ayam"... "ayam"... I am the duck boy

Me: why?

Marv: because I always say "bebek".. "bebek"..

Me: *huh??*

Marv: In the class, Ms. Dian was angry with me..

Me: why?

Marv: Because my pencilcase fall down... and I said "bebek"..

I took it.. and fall down.. and I said "bebek"..

And fall down again.. and I said "bebek"

Me: Hahahhahahaha... she was angry at you because you said bebek... hahahhahaha

Marv: NO!! She was angry because of the fall down! The noise..!!

======

Hhhhhhhhh..... yeah right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemonilo di Keluarga Baim Wong

  Baru selesai nonton video Youtubenya Baim Wong dan istrinya Paula. Seneng ya kalo liat ada kesamaan yg dilakukan selebriti dengan kita, r...