Saturday, February 7, 2015

Goodnite, Sexy!

4 anak ritualnya kasih goodnight kisses dulu ke Big Mommy sblm tidur. Then came the flamboyant boy to kiss me..

Boy: Goodnite.................. sexy!
Me: goodnite! And why did you call me that?
Boy: because you look sexy!
Me: What is sexy to you?
Boy: nothing.. goodnight, sexy!
Me: So it's not pretty? Or beautiful?
Boy: No.. sexy!

Akuh bingung. And played my card:

Me: And for your info... that's why I wear hijaab to make me look not sexy.

Boy: ow.. okey. Goodnite!

Then I dialled his father 😄😄😄

#AnakItuAdalahMarvell
#YangBeberapaKaliBilangEmaknyaBagusanNggakPakeHijab

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemonilo di Keluarga Baim Wong

  Baru selesai nonton video Youtubenya Baim Wong dan istrinya Paula. Seneng ya kalo liat ada kesamaan yg dilakukan selebriti dengan kita, r...